Prefer to try before you buy?
Pick up to four Stolen Eyewear frames to try on at home and simply send back the ones you don't want - free of charge.
To start the process or to ask any questions, call us on the number below and our team will talk you through the process.
CALL - 09 524 0431
Available New Zealand wide - 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By requesting eyewear from Stolen Girlfriends Club via the ‘Try Before You Buy’ process, the Customer is deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Damaged Items - All eyewear must be returned in new, unworn condition (which, without limitation, includes no scratches), and show no sign of wear and tear. If this requirement is not met, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the relevant eyewear will be returned to the Customer, and the Customer’s authorised credit card will be charged for the eyewear damaged – such charge will be at the full price of the relevant eyewear (as advertised on the Stolen Girlfriends Club website) and upon Stolen Girlfriends Club receiving such payment, ownership of the damaged eyewear shall transfer to the Customer.
- Return Within 10 Days – Unless the Customer purchases eyewear pursuant to clause 3 below, all eyewear provided to the Customer must be returned to Stolen Girlfriends Club within 10 days from the date the Customer receives the eyewear (the “Try Before You Buy Period”).This period starts from the date the order is delivered. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that failure to comply with such obligation will result in the authorised credit card being charged the full price of the eyewear that has not been returned.
- Purchase – If the Customer wishes to purchase any eyewear provided as part of the Try Before You Buy process (the “Chosen Eyewear”), the Customer must return to Stolen Girlfriends Club any eyewear that the Customer does not wish to purchase within the Try Before You Buy Period and retain the Chosen Eyewear. Upon Stolen Girlfriends Club receiving the returned eyewear, the Customer’s authorised credit card will be charged for the Chosen Eyewear – such charge will be at the full price of the Chosen Eyewear (as advertised on the Stolen Girlfriends Club website).
- Retention of Title – The Customer acknowledges that the all eyewear is provided to the Customer strictly on a trial basis, and that Stolen Girlfriends Club retains sole and exclusive title of the eyewear at all times, unless the Customer purchases the relevant eyewear from Stolen Girlfriends Club pursuant to clause 3 above.
- Authority to Charge – The Customer gives express and irremovable authority and permission to Stolen Girlfriends Club to charge their authorised card in accordance with these terms and conditions.