Jewellery is delicate and should always be handled with care. With regular care your new jewellery will stay forever young. Follow these steps to preserve and protect.
STERLING SILVER JEWELLERY
Sterling silver is an incredibly durable material and is a great choice for daily wear. We only use the highest quality solid 925 sterling silver across our silver collection. To keep your sterling silver pieces looking pristine, we recommend the following care.
- Clean with a silver polishing cloth once a week.
- Remove your jewellery before applying moisturises, cosmetics and perfumes. Store your jewellery in the care pouch provided in a safe, dry place.
- Remove before showering or swimming.
- Have your jewellery professionally cleaned once a year. This is a service we offer across all of our International Flag Ship stores.
GOLD PLATED JEWELLERY
Our gold plated jewellery is made from a solid sterling silver base, coated with 18 karat plate. All plating wears over time. To give your gold plated jewellery the best possible life we recommend the following care:
- Gently clean plated jewellery with a soft, dry cloth to avoid any build ups of oils and fading. Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, perfumes and moisturiser. Avoid wearing gold plated jewellery whilst exercising.
- Avoid all moisture and avoid submerging your gold plated jewellery in water. Store your jewellery in the care pouch provided, in a safe dry place.
Remember – Gold plated jewellery can be replated when the 18 karat gold layer eventually wears off.
9 KARAT GOLD JEWELLERY
We chose 9 karat gold jewellery for our collection for its resilience and timeless beauty. To maintain maximum lustre, please follow these steps:
- Wash your 9 karat jewellery in warm water with a mild soap once a week. – Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, perfumes and moisturisers. – Avoid wearing your 9 karat jewellery in swimming pools.
- Have your jewellery professionally cleaned once a year. This is a service we offer in all of our International Flag Ship stores.
If your Stolen Girlfriends Club jewellery features gemstones, we recommend taking your time to research what care your particular gem stone needs.
Our aftercare staff are always here to help should you need further information or assistance.
All knitwear should be cared for with love. Gentle hand wash in cold water, dried flat in shade. Please do not soak, bleach or tumble dry. Keep them away from direct heat, and do not leave the garment wet. Please do not dry clean your knitwear. Treat it well and it will be yours forever.
These garments are fucking high maintenance, just like you. Please handle with care, and only seek professional cleaning by a high quality leather specialist. Treat any marks by spot cleaning with a clean damp cloth. Keep dry and store on hanger to avoid creases.