Role: Creative Content and Photographer
Part-Time : 2 Full Days Per week
Stolen Girlfriends Club is looking for an experienced and confident graphic designer/photographer to join its Head Office based team in Auckland. Working closely alongside the marketing team, the chosen candidate will be responsible for creating engaging content from concept to completion whilst also bringing new and innovative ideas to the table, making sure to stay aligned with the brand’s identity.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the execution of the brand’s Tik Tok strategy that informs, promotes, and attracts the relevant market’s audience. They will manage the Stolen Girlfriends Club’s Tik Tok account, from planning, coordination and execution of editorial content, monitoring and interacting with the community as well as competitive research on industry trends and popular culture.
This role requires advanced skills within photography, graphic design, and social media.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Experience in mood boarding ideas and concepts to then present to the marketing team and Creative Director.
- Content Creation: Design: compelling and creative content for the brand’s Tik Tok channel.
- Scheduling and Coordination in accordance with the organic digital communication scheduled plan and execute all Tik Tok posts and monitor relevant feed and content.
- Community Management: reply and moderate comments and private messages across Tik Tok, transmitting audience queries to the relevant departments. Share relevant social listening results to optimise campaigns.
- Competitive Research: Maintain awareness of the latest social media platform developments and prepare relevant benchmarking reports.
- Shooting all flat-lay product shots for website and social media.
- Shooting stills and video content for e-mailers and social media channels.
- Responsible for shooting and editing all Tik Tok content.
- Design/produce compelling and creative graphic materials according to briefs set by the marketing team with a core focus on e-mailers, and social channels. (primarily Tik Tok).
- Post-production photo editing, web grading, preparing imagery for website and social media.
- Deliver powerful creative work and continually push the boundaries.
- Ensuring that all graphic material and social media content aligns with the brand identity and vision.
- Attending weekly social/marketing meetings to make sure the above goal is reached.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Adobe Photoshop (Skills with Illustrator, InDesign & After Effects welcomed!).
- Strong experience and proof of successful Tik Tok account management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English).
- A willingness to take creative risks with innovative content whilst staying close to brand identity.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple workflows and deliver within demanding deadlines.
- Clear understanding of Stolen Girlfriends Club's demographic and customers.
- Honest, clear, and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Alongside technical skills, you will have a creative vision and relentless drive to produce outstanding work that reflects the brand.
- A keen eye for detail and engaging content.
- Considered communication skills with an adaptable and professional approach.
- MUST be Auckland based (this role will not be operated remotely).
- An agile, precise, and highly organised candidate with proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Must have own professional camera
What’s in it for you.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual wardrobe courtesy of Stolen Girlfriends Club.
- Relaxed and fun company culture with regular events.
- Young, driven and forward-thinking team.
- Company laptop / iPad.